“If not you, who?. If not, now when?”
This unique integrated earth converse leadership journey is for those leaders who are ready to step up to their people and planet responsibilities.
Weaving rich elements, it is an opportunity to reconnect with yourself, others and the wider natural world to take a fresh perspective on leadership, collaboration and innovation. And to consider the interrelationship of your own wellbeing and that of the planet.
- For Leaders Who
This journey will be for those leaders who:
- are transitioning into a sustainability role and know this is different from any other
- are experienced sustainability professionals who sense an ‘unlearning’ will serve them well
- are feeling out of alignment and are searching for clarity.
- want to be part of the global movement to ‘clean up the mess, not make it’.
- Potent Gains
Embarking on an integrated journey, of deep nature-based immersion work, even if running parallel with current commitments, leaders will be moved to act in a profound way. The transformational power is directly proportional to the individual undertaking it but there are potent gains to be had which include:
- Ecological self: an embodied reconnection with yourself as a human being on this earth. One that can co-create with nature and others, and lead with integrity through unknowns.
- Systemic awareness: a broader and deeper appreciation for complexity, and a new relationship with paradox. Sharpening decision making abilities, dialogue skills and widening collaborative and innovation opportunities.
- Presence: a more intimately intelligent and courageous way of being and doing, that creates ripples of resilience, wellness and wealth. One rooted in a ‘beginner’s mind’.
- Collective momentum: being part of a committed network of conscious leaders serving the world.
- Exploration Elements
The journey will weave several elements of exploration:
- Solo reflection: This leadership journey is your inner journey, of enhancing self awareness and learning and applying new skills for this new phase of humanity. You will explore ways of self reflecting, deep inquiry and listening through experiencing a reconnection with nature and seeing yourself as part of the ecosystem.
- Retreat: A 7 day immersive experience to reflect, rest, reset and regenerate. It is a time to slow down and go without your normal distractions and comforts, to go within and reorientate yourself towards what you know is possible. To sever what no longer serves and cross a new threshold. And engage in conscious practices to regenerate yourself and your mission.
- Individual coaching: To deepen your work, you will have four 60 min coaching sessions. One at the start of the journey and the others paced as you like. This 1:1 attention will help you tune into your needs and what you are to do. You will find these sessions critical for intention setting, sense making and integrating the learning.
- Virtual collective: These will be a fundamental nurturing part of the journey as you share and connect. Three 90 minute webinars will facilitate the process of creating a self sustaining new community of leaders. We will aim to run one prior to the retreat, 1 month after and 2 months after. The felt experience of being in ‘circle’ with others on a shared journey, helps you to replicate circles of trust back in your organisation.
- Ongoing support: As you can start the journey whenever you want, you can receive support via email on an ongoing as-need basis.
- Lead Guide
The Lead Guide will be Earth Converse Founder, Penelope Mavor.
Penelope has over 25 years of working in sustainable development and leadership. She has worked with the leading experiential leadership organisations including:
Furthermore she has trained and co-guided with the rites of passage organisation,
In addition to your time and energy, your contribution will be €3495 (excluding your own travel). Retreat accommodation includes private rooms.
If the prospect of this journey stirs something in you, please contact us directly or fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.
At enrolment, we will ask you to pay in full immediately. If you wish to spread the fee over a number of months, we can come to an agreement, with no extra fees.
Bursaries are available to enable a diverse range of leaders to join.
For your peace of mind, we offer a 14 days full-refund cancellation period after enrolment
- Key Dates
With this deep work, people may need to work at differing paces. To provide a balance between certainty and flexibility, we will set the coaching sessions and the virtual group webinar dates in agreement with each other. The retreat dates are fixed.
The earlier you enrol, the earlier you can embark on this learning journey and the more you will maximise the experience. You will certainly want a coaching session prior to the retreat.
Group size is limited to 8. And registration closes on 22 September 2022.
The next 2022 retreat will run from Saturday 29 October to Sunday 6 November in Mallorca.
- Your Next Step