“How do we help each other fly?”
There has never been so many humans on this earth willing to serve people and planet.
And for those who are wanting to get momentum, in this #decadeforaction, come and join a nest at earthconverse.
Nests are facilitated small groups of 5-7 motivated beings who seek a nurturing environment to get traction on their sustainability idea and their own development. They therefore provide personal, professional and project growth opportunities. Through offering the structure, stimulus and support to let magic happen. Serving the collective brilliance of the group with its diverse perspectives through expert facilitation and dialogue processes.
For activists, entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs in teams and organisations, who know they will flourish through:
- New perspectives, support and challenge
- Space to think, reflect, share and innovate
- Expanded consciousness and conversational skills
- The collective energy of trust and collaboration
- A deeper connection with themselves, each other and the earth that is our home.
Nests are created on a rolling basis through this application form:
- No idea is too big or too small.
- No person too senior or junior.
- You commit to 2 hours every fortnight for 12 weeks (online)*
- You suggest your own payment proposal.
Looking forward to hearing from so many of you.
(please pass it on to those who you know will be interested too).
*for those based in Mallorca, nests run face-to-face