Relishing discovery, adventure and learning, Earth Converse is informed by and engages in, academic rigour, inquiry and research.
- Whilst at Lane4, Penelope Mavor undertook research exploring intuition in coaching, and subsequently published this article with Eugene Sadler-Smith and David E. Gray, entitled “Teaching and learning intuition: some implications for HRD and coaching practice”
- Penelope’s next research is associated with the Earth Converse Anthology: exploring our conversations and relationship with the earth.
- Outrage + Optimism and other questions: reflective questions for the fossil fuel industry following BP CEO Bernard Looney’s interview on the Outrage + Optimism podcast.
- Nature risk rising: a critique of the report by PwC and WEF as part of the New Nature Economy series, Nature Risk Rising: Why the Crisis Engulfing Nature Matters for Business and the Economy
- 2030 is on the line: A view of the Volans report on Breakthrough Business Models
- When the rubber hits the road: the VW Scandal. as per the title, a view on the VW scandal
- Mindfulness lessons from Ebola: a response to MSF’s report, Pushed to the Limit and Beyond: A year into the largest ever Ebola outbreak, Médecins Sans Frontières
- Crashed into any rocks recently? from the Costa Concordia incident.
- And of course, the #earthconversepodcast, is our way to take an ongoing exploration of the big issues. Of our own evolution and the integrated issues of sustainability in respect to environmental, social and economic justice.